Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on August 23, 2013, 07:15:14 pm

Title: Somewhere in Brno
Post by: cjogo on August 23, 2013, 07:15:14 pm
I believe this was 1992 Brno . Czech Republic
Title: Re: Somewhere in Brno
Post by: Harald L on August 23, 2013, 07:20:37 pm
Nice, reminds me on the paper-works (!) of Rogan Brown I've recently read about: http://roganbrown.com/section/327584.html (http://roganbrown.com/section/327584.html)
Title: Re: Somewhere in Brno
Post by: Peter Stacey on August 23, 2013, 07:40:34 pm
Very nice pattern and contrast.

Given how long ago it was taken, you probably don't remember which building, but I imagine it likely one of the churches, which have more decorative facades than the other old buildings in the city.
Title: Re: Somewhere in Brno
Post by: cjogo on August 23, 2013, 08:09:12 pm
I will have to look up the contact sheets for that year ... Either Poland or Brno ---  HASSY SWC --- Could not back up on the street ..had to have a ultra-wide.   
Title: Re: Somewhere in Brno
Post by: wolfnowl on August 24, 2013, 01:05:37 am
Nicely done!

Mike.