Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on August 23, 2013, 07:12:06 pm

Title: Beach Tree
Post by: Harald L on August 23, 2013, 07:12:06 pm
I'm just revisiting some pictures I've made a few years ago at the baltic sea. More of the stuff you'll find under http://www.flickr.com/photos/harlemhh/sets/72157635199701731/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/harlemhh/sets/72157635199701731/)
Title: Re: Beach Tree
Post by: wmchauncey on August 23, 2013, 09:14:30 pm
You do realize that they have medication to help with that "tree fetish" thing.      ;D     ;D
Title: Re: Beach Tree
Post by: francois on August 24, 2013, 04:43:02 am
Very nice set of trees… I quite like the B&W treatment.
Title: Re: Beach Tree
Post by: Harald L on August 24, 2013, 05:18:57 am
You do realize that they have medication to help with that "tree fetish" thing.      ;D     ;D

As like most medication that ones have strong undesirable side effects. Don't you know that fetishists love their fetishes?

;-)

Harald