Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: mdijb on August 16, 2013, 10:44:18 pm

Title: Dp merill Bug
Post by: mdijb on August 16, 2013, 10:44:18 pm
On two of my DP MERRILS a bug has developed.  Each time I press the shutter release, the shot is taken and then another, second exposure is taken.

I have no clue why.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??    How can I correct?

MDIJB
Title: Re: Dp merill Bug
Post by: ron ritcher on August 17, 2013, 01:01:45 am
Check-out page 2 of this folder; there's a similar discussion with possible explanation.  Good luck!

Ron
Title: Re: Dp merill Bug
Post by: Hulyss on August 17, 2013, 04:06:29 am
This is not a bug, this is a feature.
Title: Re: Dp merill Bug
Post by: Rob C on August 17, 2013, 04:15:38 pm
This is not a bug, this is a feature.



Alice in Wonderland.

Rob C
Title: Re: Dp merill Bug
Post by: mdijb on August 17, 2013, 09:18:56 pm
Can you supply the link to "Page Two"

thanks
Title: Re: Dp merill Bug
Post by: ron ritcher on August 17, 2013, 10:49:44 pm
Sorry for being a bit vague -- I'm not terribly handy online . . .

Look for Pete_G's question from July 25th, here in the "Camera, Lenses..." discussion; it's entitled "Curious Behavior" or something similar.  He received several responses, one in particular seems to hit the nail on the head.  Hope this helps . . .

Ron