Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on August 11, 2013, 04:51:59 pm

Title: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: Harald L on August 11, 2013, 04:51:59 pm
Similarities to other pictures are not intended and pure co-incidence.

Harald
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: RSL on August 11, 2013, 05:15:56 pm
That's good 'cause it sure reminds me of Rhine II.
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 11, 2013, 05:23:55 pm
I'll give you eleventy thousand pounds for it. If you were famous, it would have been millions
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 11, 2013, 07:15:08 pm
That's good 'cause it sure reminds me of Rhine II.
I like it MUCH better that Rheine II.
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 11, 2013, 08:55:15 pm
Very cool!
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: brandtb on August 11, 2013, 09:11:43 pm
very nice image
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: RSL on August 11, 2013, 09:18:55 pm
I like it MUCH better that Rheine II.

Yeah, I should have added that sentiment too.
Title: Re: North Sea II - Redux
Post by: Harald L on August 12, 2013, 06:23:16 am
Thanks for your friendly comments.

Despite of the fact that there already exists a North-Sea (I) my lawyer strongly recommends me to rename the picture in a way which emphasizes the satirical intent in order to prevent an expensive cease-and-desist warning. I know that lawyers tend to see the bad moon rising but why take unnecessary risks.

Thus please note that the name of this picture is "Snapshot II"

Harald