Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rob C on August 08, 2013, 12:18:24 pm
-
I'm rather sorry you locked this one, Rocco; you could have developed quite an amusing thread about that tree - didn't have to be factual - but the opportunities struck me as infinite.
My granddaughters showed me a thing on their ipads (iPads?) which was about a chap and his old black cat. It consisted of pictures of the animal in front of various backgrounds, and he made the things very funny. Why not a tree?
http://youtu.be/T3n6GtwtiHs
Rob C
-
ha! you are right rob,
My ma is funny w/o intending to be...
regarding Bobby Goldsboro-
that man had hair...
Hey I didn't lock any thread ever- I sometimes act like an idiot and say stupid things,
but I really have a policy to accept that anyone is able to say anything-
agreeing is the hard part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPHzP-lrXBU
-
also,
OK I took the time to really listen to the song- it starts over at the end!
Cool idea-
this is the song that never ends....
Did you know Loretta Lynn in addition to receiving a presidential medal of freedom today, took an opportunity to start having gospel and religious gathrerings and concerts at her place? http://www.lorettalynnranch.net/main/
I want to see her and Merle together- http://www.lorettalynnranch.net/main/?p=1201
My kin live near there and a long lost aunt whose husband(she's divorcing) ((apparently 5 or 7 years worth so far))
well he somehow was in jail for pulling a mike tyson on a guy in a bar,
yep don't ask me how but he bit off a guy's ear-
um well my long lost aunt somewhere in miss or tenn or ark, well somewhere near memphis,
she says I can come and stay on her floor then
hmm,
I might just to meet the ear eating husband guy.
I want to tell my friends I camped out at loretta's ranch
-
also,
OK I took the time to really listen to the song- it starts over at the end!
Cool idea-
this is the song that never ends....
Did you know Loretta Lynn in addition to receiving a presidential medal of freedom today, took an opportunity to start having gospel and religious gathrerings and concerts at her place? http://www.lorettalynnranch.net/main/
I want to see her and Merle together- http://www.lorettalynnranch.net/main/?p=1201
My kin live near there and a long lost aunt whose husband(she's divorcing) ((apparently 5 or 7 years worth so far))
well he somehow was in jail for pulling a mike tyson on a guy in a bar,
yep don't ask me how but he bit off a guy's ear-
um well my long lost aunt somewhere in miss or tenn or ark, well somewhere near memphis,
she says I can come and stay on her floor then
hmm,
I might just to meet the ear eating husband guy.
I want to tell my friends I camped out at loretta's ranch
Miss Lynn was one of the few vocalists who could make the hair stand up on the back of my neck! Her duets with Conway Twitty were cool, too, and disappointment set in when one day, in a British airport, I bough a CD of hers in a hurry and it turned out to be one of those lousy 'live' show recordings. It broke the dream apart. For now, I love Matina McBride, Patsy Cline and Patty Loveless.
Singing apart, if you are close to Loretta, maybe you might be more ambitious than camping in her grounds... get an invitation to dinner?
;-)
Rob C