Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on August 05, 2013, 09:58:19 pm

Title: Human nature
Post by: armand on August 05, 2013, 09:58:19 pm
Human nature
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: wmchauncey on August 06, 2013, 05:33:40 pm
Don't understand.
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: Jason DiMichele on August 06, 2013, 08:56:52 pm
I think that might be litter on the beach. I'm only on my iPhone right now and not the best screen but I think that's where the human part may come in.

Cheers!
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: RSL on August 06, 2013, 09:07:17 pm
Ah! Good old ambiguity. When will the secret be revealed?
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: degrub on August 07, 2013, 12:20:24 am
Wonder which way the wind blows or the drain flows,
Only the bottle knows...
Which ?

Frank
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: armand on August 07, 2013, 10:29:14 am
Ah! Good old ambiguity. When will the secret be revealed?

Didn't realize this is so ambiguous, I thought it's pretty obvious, both the content and even the title.
Here is a 100% crop of the litter area. This is on a very large reservoir in a beautiful area and that litter is enclosed very well yet nobody bothered to actually clean it. The image that I had was impressive and sad in the same time.
Title: Re: Human nature
Post by: armand on August 07, 2013, 10:33:45 am
It kind of makes you feel the future might look like this (or you can see Wall-E instead  :) )
An overly processed version to convey the feelings I had at that time