Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on August 02, 2013, 02:00:07 pm

Title: A walk through La Defense
Post by: cjogo on August 02, 2013, 02:00:07 pm
180* turn from yesterdays upload  :D
Title: Re: A walk through La Defense
Post by: wolfnowl on August 03, 2013, 05:48:41 pm
Nice lines!

Mike.
Title: Re: A walk through La Defense
Post by: RFPhotography on August 03, 2013, 06:41:42 pm
Agreed.  Nice lines and geometrics.  The angle is slightly off; however, and it's distracting.
Title: Re: A walk through La Defense
Post by: cjogo on August 03, 2013, 07:02:36 pm
Waist level finder -- Hassy 60mm ... middle in the a mass of tourist passing  -- tripod the best I could place on the spot... sorry must have been working too fast  :D

Tweaked a little ..
Title: Re: A walk through La Defense
Post by: francois on August 05, 2013, 09:36:52 am
I like both versions, no preference. La Défense provides a lot of opportunities and I must absolutely take a camera with me next time I'm there. Your photos give me a few ideas…