Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Harald L on July 30, 2013, 05:19:31 pm

Title: Very unusual landscapes
Post by: Harald L on July 30, 2013, 05:19:31 pm
Found those landscape sculptured from human bodies by Carl Warner:

http://www.carlwarner.com/otherscapes/ (http://www.carlwarner.com/otherscapes/)
Title: Re: Very unusual landscapes
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 30, 2013, 05:39:31 pm
Now, those are the type of landscapes I would not mind exploring and playing the lottery for, even at the risk of dying of heat and exhaustion. I would just carry enough water and rest frequently ;D

EDIT: This is in reference to another thread: Death in The Wave - Vermilion Cliffs National Monument (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=80081.msg650650#msg650650)
Title: Re: Very unusual landscapes
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 30, 2013, 07:58:45 pm
Be sure you bring PLENTY of water, Slobodan. I can see you're drooling already. which means excess water loss.  ;)

Warner's 'scapes are quite fascinating.