Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 29, 2013, 10:51:34 am

Title: Morning coffee
Post by: armand on July 29, 2013, 10:51:34 am
Half full/empty
Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: armand on August 22, 2013, 11:23:37 am
and another one from the same period
Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: David Eckels on August 22, 2013, 01:02:21 pm
Both: Fantastic!
Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 22, 2013, 02:12:54 pm
I like #1. A very nice abstract.

I wish the upper right corner to be less out of focus, though. Given you can't change that now, you might want to consider taming the highlights there, so that the main emphasis goes to the shadows.

Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: armand on August 24, 2013, 02:48:16 pm
I like #1. A very nice abstract.

I wish the upper right corner to be less out of focus, though. Given you can't change that now, you might want to consider taming the highlights there, so that the main emphasis goes to the shadows.



I'll give it a try. I have 27 shots of this scene with 2 different lenses and I still couldn't get the exact composition that I was looking for.
Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: armand on August 24, 2013, 03:24:11 pm
a little extra care for that right upper corner
Title: Re: Morning coffee
Post by: wolfnowl on August 24, 2013, 07:46:56 pm
+1

Mike.