Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on July 27, 2013, 09:12:34 pm

Title: Coastal View
Post by: cjogo on July 27, 2013, 09:12:34 pm
Just a drive down..nice day
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: wolfnowl on July 28, 2013, 02:15:08 am
Looks like a beautiful place to be!

Mike.
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: cjogo on July 28, 2013, 03:08:33 am
Not bad  ;D -  Still like this part of the World ...
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: Harald L on July 28, 2013, 12:20:03 pm
Your picture makes me jealous. It's one of my favorite spots of the world but unfortunately I can't do it by "drive down".

Harald

Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: cjogo on July 28, 2013, 01:42:11 pm
I should really visit this spot more ...only a 10min drive ... ya just get use to it's beauty. It was commute for me > for several years. Just away to work   :D
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: Harald L on July 28, 2013, 04:35:18 pm
I believe that Big Sur is one of those spots you'll never get tired of. I've made several pictures from that bridge you're showing and one of its decorates the living room of my daughter in a 2m-with. This coast is simply magic.
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: cjogo on July 28, 2013, 06:06:08 pm
This is a rare digital shot -- 70-200mm on a 60D
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: petermfiore on July 28, 2013, 07:31:13 pm
This is a rare digital shot -- 70-200mm on a 60D

New lens?

Peter
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: cjogo on July 29, 2013, 12:10:05 am
Trying out a long zoom --  I am almost always on tripod for any shot.. so not too bad.  Just that my 1/2 frame digital EOS 60d makes it a very LONG lens .
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: petermfiore on July 29, 2013, 04:00:01 am
Beautiful light. I am there.

Peter
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: Mjollnir on July 29, 2013, 10:45:18 am
I grew up in/around Big Sur, and now, living in Hollywood, I never seem to get the free weekend to get back.  Always have wanted to walk out to that sea arch.
Title: Re: Coastal View
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 29, 2013, 12:12:16 pm
Right up from Bixby Bridge. I'm working on one now which is from the top of the bridge looking your way.