Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 21, 2013, 10:00:50 am

Title: Untitled
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 21, 2013, 10:00:50 am
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2849/9316475416_7901cd7b21_o.jpg)

Though I cannot decide if the color offers any more than the monochrome.

(http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3685/9332862937_5c5e642229_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 21, 2013, 10:17:27 am
It does :)


P.S. Well seen
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 21, 2013, 10:42:04 am
It does :)


P.S. Well seen
I agree.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Tonysx on July 21, 2013, 06:55:35 pm
I'm curious as to why this represents an evening at the ballet. Dance of the Flowers/Nutcracker?
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 21, 2013, 09:02:10 pm
I'm curious as to why this represents an evening at the ballet. Dance of the Flowers/Nutcracker?
Yes.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Isaac on July 21, 2013, 09:15:23 pm
Tutu skirts ?
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: cjogo on July 22, 2013, 12:51:47 am
Colour for me --- maybe with "tweaks" the monochrome  :-\
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 22, 2013, 07:27:58 am
I'm curious as to why this represents an evening at the ballet. Dance of the Flowers/Nutcracker?

That is why it is now "untitiled," though there is a certain dance quality to the individual pieces but more a dance arabesque.