Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on July 19, 2013, 09:18:15 pm

Title: Lativan kids
Post by: cjogo on July 19, 2013, 09:18:15 pm
1989 Western Latvia ---Nikkor 105mm >   Softar 1
Title: Re: Lativan kids
Post by: Rob C on July 20, 2013, 03:15:59 am
Can you explain the sloping 'frames'?

Rob C
Title: Re: Lativan kids
Post by: cjogo on July 20, 2013, 01:37:25 pm
Can you explain the sloping 'frames'?

Rob C

As far as I can remember ::  this is just key-stoning >>  projecting the image on a screen and then trying to capture with a VHS camera  not always flat-planed :(  ( which then I processed to the PC much later.)    .    Then there was a machine out many years ago ..that allowed one to scan film and transfer to VHS directly  > sometimes I just didn't align it properly in the holder.  :D