Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: The View on July 14, 2013, 06:15:37 pm
-
When I started up Capture One Pro 7.1.2 just now, I got the error message "License could not be verified by the server".
C1 then shut down on its own.
The thing was, that I was logged into the web, and it was working.
A little later I started it up again, and it worked.
I wonder what happened. I have worked on C1 Pro 7 without an internet connection before. I'm quite regularly without internet, and C1 shutting down because of a server not being reached would cause problems.
Has this happened to anybody before, and if yes, should I be worried?
thanks!
-
I'm assuming the error was on the Phase One end, and I don't want to hijack your thread, but this is one of the biggest concerns about Adobe's Creative Cloud, in action. Luckily you weren't in a meeting with a client or on a deadline at the time! ;D
Mike.
-
It has, gladly, happened only once.