Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on July 13, 2013, 08:10:31 pm

Title: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: cjogo on July 13, 2013, 08:10:31 pm
 A pasture down the road
Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: stamper on July 14, 2013, 05:02:24 am
It looks over sharpened on my monitor but otherwise a fine image.
Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: Harald L on July 14, 2013, 05:34:57 am
I like the surreal atmosphere regardless which tricks you used to get it done.

Harald
Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 14, 2013, 11:29:09 am
I like the surreal atmosphere regardless which tricks you used to get it done.

Harald
+1.

Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: wolfnowl on July 15, 2013, 12:11:05 am
It looks over sharpened on my monitor but otherwise a fine image.

That was my first thought too.

Mike.
Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: graeme on July 15, 2013, 03:01:56 am
Like it - feel like I'm there.
Title: Re: Amongst the Oaks
Post by: francois on July 16, 2013, 07:03:24 am
That was my first thought too.

Mike.

Me too, but I like it a lot. I'd like to see it printed.