Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on July 13, 2013, 02:14:23 pm

Title: Untitled
Post by: RSL on July 13, 2013, 02:14:23 pm
.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Bruce Cox on July 13, 2013, 05:48:30 pm
It covers all the bases except the exact price of a T shirt.  And I think I can tell that the intersection of the stairs and the wall is canted at about 45 degrees?
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: AFairley on July 13, 2013, 06:44:09 pm
I like these "looking down" images you do.  Though this one is more unsettling than the Bench, rather vertiginous  (but then, I don't do well with heights, and this one has the feeling of going over the edge in spades).
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 13, 2013, 09:17:05 pm
Yes, unsettling but well seen.
Title: Re: Untitled
Post by: RSL on July 14, 2013, 03:48:00 pm
The camera was level horizontally but pointed down. It's the Denver Art Museum.