Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on July 10, 2013, 07:21:00 pm
-
Left, Right, Top, Down, Inspiring, Annoying, Boring?
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7426/9256300783_e93cdbbb47_b.jpg)
(Just a game for your eyes, don't take it serious.)
-
Like! - I think it's very effective. (Not sure if I could live with it on my wall, though ;)
-
+1
-
+1
+2.
Sort of Escherish.
-
One of the more imaginative compositions to grace this site recently.
And Escherish.
Nicely done.
-
Superb and confusing. I like it!
-
Very fine, Harald.
-
Quite interesting, it takes some doing to figure out what's real, what's a reflection, what's foreground/background.
-
Quite interesting, it takes some doing to figure out what's real, what's a reflection, what's foreground/background.
Speaking about figure...one would help with a sense of scale. Otherwise, splendid work.
-
I quite like it, as a composition and as a puzzle.
Alas, when I enthusiastically showed it to my teenager, the response was "You will be assimilated."
Sigh.
-
I quite like it, as a composition and as a puzzle.
Alas, when I enthusiastically showed it to my teenager, the response was "You will be assimilated."
Sigh.
I totally understand. Try this one
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5489/9265572132_9db1ebfdb7_b.jpg)
-
Taken during an earthquake, using a really fast shutter speed no doubt. ;)
Another charmer.
Eric M.
-
Nice, but i much prefer the symmetry of the first.
Mike.
-
Looks like CMOS "rolling shutter" ;D
-
The first is effective. The next is just stranger. Sometimes double frosting on a cake is way too much.
-
The first is effective. The next is just stranger. Sometimes double frosting on a cake is way too much.
The last one was just a joke answering on a previous post.
-
The last one was just a joke answering on a previous post.
Here in the Borg we never joke.
-
Here in the Borg we never joke.
-
overwhelming
fine image but owverwhelming