Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on July 09, 2013, 01:22:02 pm

Title: Rock Village
Post by: cjogo on July 09, 2013, 01:22:02 pm
Central France
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: francois on July 09, 2013, 01:43:32 pm
Triangles… tent city!
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: WalterEG on July 09, 2013, 04:25:42 pm
Lovely!

I wonder, is that dry stone construction, at least in part, or is there mortar?

W
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: cjogo on July 09, 2013, 04:34:56 pm
LOvwly!

I wonder, is that dry stone construction, at least in part, or is there mortar?

W

Not sure exactly the date in this village .. fact not sure I remember the name..   Could had been some type of mortar applied years ago.
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: WalterEG on July 09, 2013, 04:37:58 pm
Proof yet again that there are treasures to be found by those with a keen eye and a breadth of vision.

W
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: cjogo on July 09, 2013, 06:38:34 pm
Proof yet again that there are treasures to be found by those with a keen eye and a breadth of vision.

W

I just rose in the morning --loaded up my camera backs -- warmed up the car and pulled out a map >>  and just headed to the next adventure ...sometimes just the right veering off a side road ..and there it would be. ;)
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: WalterEG on July 09, 2013, 07:37:04 pm
In my experience cjogo that is the only way to go.

As Minor White used to say:  "I wonder what I'll be given today."

W
Title: Re: Rock Village
Post by: cjogo on July 09, 2013, 08:04:44 pm
In my experience cjogo that is the only way to go.

As Minor White used to say:  "I wonder what I'll be given today."

W
;)