Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on July 02, 2013, 04:32:59 pm

Title: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: cjogo on July 02, 2013, 04:32:59 pm
One of the Sierra passes -- 1970's
Title: Re: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: Harald L on July 02, 2013, 05:09:02 pm
I like the root system. IMHO the upper half is to busy and the separation of twigs and rock on the left side could be enhanced.

Harald
Title: Re: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: cjogo on July 02, 2013, 07:49:15 pm
I like the root system. IMHO the upper half is to busy and the separation of twigs and rock on the left side could be enhanced.

Harald

thanks -- Will see if I can do a little CS work on the separation --  This is a scan from 1990.   
 I always shot square .. never did much cropping. 
Title: Re: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: francois on July 03, 2013, 05:11:54 am
I like it a lot as it is but with a clever crop that would isolate the roots, it would be an almost abstract image.
It's always amazing how life clings to rocks…
Title: Re: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: Rob C on July 03, 2013, 09:05:31 am
I like it a lot as it is but with a clever crop that would isolate the roots, it would be an almost abstract image.
It's always amazing how life clings to rocks…



Yes, living in Mallorca or Ibiza proves that every day. If you can do it in Malta, you really need to be certified.

Rob C
Title: Re: A Tree Grows In....
Post by: cjogo on July 03, 2013, 12:58:11 pm
A little tighter  ;)