Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: geesbert on June 18, 2013, 05:16:24 pm

Title: LR's #alt# function in capture one
Post by: geesbert on June 18, 2013, 05:16:24 pm
I currently trying to get my head around C1, I usually use Lightroom for all my tasks, but my new digital back kind of forces me to use C1.

Is there a C1 equivalent to Lightrooms #alt# function, like the only showing the information that I need for certain tasks like blown highlights or sharpening's radius? I really miss that feature...
Title: Re: LR's #alt# function in capture one
Post by: Jeffery Salter on June 18, 2013, 07:47:29 pm
For highlight indicator in C1 v7.xxx simply (on a Mac),
Press cmd E.

There are many other short cuts as well.  I believe on the Capture Integration blog or DT blog there are links to download a short cut guide.

Also in the program itself is a guide....I'm not in front of my computer, but I'm sure some will chime in shortly.

Regards and happy processing!
Jeffery