Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Ellis Vener on June 17, 2013, 08:36:39 pm

Title: best iPad cases? Im looking for protection and port accesibility
Post by: Ellis Vener on June 17, 2013, 08:36:39 pm
So far the candidates are the Otterbox Defender, Griffin Survivor and the Lifeproof nuud.
Title: Re: best iPad cases? Im looking for protection and port accesibility
Post by: Ellis Vener on July 01, 2013, 11:08:37 am
I have decided to go with the Wallee case http://www.studioproper.com/collections/ipad-wall-mount after seeing it and the mounting systems at https://captureintegration.com/ and have pre-ordered the Wallee Pro Bumper http://www.studioproper.com/products/ipad-3rd-4th-gen-pro-bumper to go around the Walle  for protection against most drops. One reason I decided to go with the Wallee was the Wallee Connect made by Tethertools http://www.shop.tethertools.com/Connect-WCONX.htm

Edit:Tethertools has a lot of other wallee mounting tools as well: http://www.tethertools.com/plugging-in/wallee-ipad-modular-case/

The Wallee Connect is my first purchase from Tethertools and fortunately Capture Integration here in Atlanta had one in stock.
Title: Re: best iPad cases? Im looking for protection and port accesibility
Post by: Sareesh Sudhakaran on July 01, 2013, 11:21:09 am
I use a simple Targus case, but I've never tried dropping it. I'm not sure it can be protected from drops without padding.
Title: Re: best iPad cases? Im looking for protection and port accesibility
Post by: Ellis Vener on July 01, 2013, 11:39:12 am
I considered the Targus, as wel las the Griffin and Otterbox and similar options but they didn't fully fit my needs.