Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on June 17, 2013, 08:31:41 pm

Title: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: seamus finn on June 17, 2013, 08:31:41 pm
I was in Dublin the other day and on a whim visited the library in Trinity College, where Michelle Obama and her girls spent some time today (Monday) as part of the G8 summit in Ireland. Despite what the television pictures portray, this historic spot is very badly lit and if you haven't a tripod, you have to rely on available resting spots for the camera. No flash - not that I would even think of it. Bearing that in mind, plus the incessant queue of people passing your lens every quarter second, this is the best I could come up with. Photographically, it's a challenging place.

Cheers.
Title: Re: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: Richowens on June 17, 2013, 09:21:50 pm
I think you did a fine job.

Rich
Title: Re: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: RSL on June 17, 2013, 09:23:28 pm
Your best is very good, Seamus.
Title: Re: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 18, 2013, 12:31:17 am
Your best is very good, Seamus.
+1.
Title: Re: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: Harald L on June 18, 2013, 05:46:57 pm
Like the 3rd one in particular.

Harald
Title: Re: Before Michelle Obama Arrived
Post by: Peter McLennan on June 18, 2013, 11:28:13 pm
Like the 3rd one in particular.

Harald

Me too. All are superb.