Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on June 16, 2013, 08:47:53 am

Title: Dark Wonder
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 16, 2013, 08:47:53 am
I am not prone to posting many flower images on this forum but with Andy posting one, I think I'll give this one a shot.

(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2807/9046150612_257e899d38_c.jpg)
Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: Harald L on June 16, 2013, 10:31:30 am
Floral porn at it's best.
+1

Harald
Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: francois on June 16, 2013, 10:48:28 am
I like the tentacular aspect of this close-up!
Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 16, 2013, 12:37:52 pm
Reminds me of the Hubble's portraits of nebulae. Glorious.
Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 16, 2013, 01:13:51 pm
A stunner!


Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: RSL on June 16, 2013, 01:41:33 pm
Very nice, Chris. Best yet. You probably ought to go for an deal with a seed catalog.
Title: Re: Dark Wonder
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 16, 2013, 02:04:18 pm
Thanks, all! I am currently cataloguing 1540 daylily's for a daylily farm. It's been a chore but a fun one and I get to shoot tons of flowers, too.