Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: mdg on June 14, 2013, 02:15:05 am

Title: Belitung Boulders
Post by: mdg on June 14, 2013, 02:15:05 am
Belitung, Indonesia consists of may small islands with huge rocks.  I am fascinated how these rocks formed in this place...probably a prehistoric volcano.  Anyways, here is one image I created. 

Please give me your thoughts.
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 14, 2013, 02:17:46 am
Fabulous! No nitpicking.
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: mdg on June 14, 2013, 02:28:58 am
Fabulous! No nitpicking.

That was fast :) Thank you.
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: francois on June 14, 2013, 03:27:24 am
Nothing to say but praise.

Congrats!
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: Harald L on June 14, 2013, 03:33:10 am
It's so difficult to master scenes like this one. You've done it and I like it a much.

Harald
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: William Walker on June 14, 2013, 03:42:00 am
No nitpicking.

Feeling offish?  ;)
Title: Re: Belitung Boulders
Post by: mdg on June 14, 2013, 04:51:41 am
Thank so much...have a great weekend (bow)