Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on June 13, 2013, 02:26:15 am
-
1
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/95/b0/7d/01/lg_28250261_130609_CF003937_c1.jpg)
2
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/63/b0/7d/01/lg_28250211_130608_CF003846_c1_bw.jpg)
3
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/a9/b0/7d/01/lg_28250281_130609_CF003892_c1.jpg)
4
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/b3/b0/7d/01/lg_28250291_130609_CF003972_bw.jpg)
5
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/8b/b0/7d/01/lg_28250251_130609_CF003870_c1_bw.jpg)
-
Wonderful
-
#1 and #5 are over the top and #1 is over-over the top: excellent!
-
They're all top-notch. For me, #4 takes the cake. Bravo, Liz!
-
Wonderful
+1.
-
I don't know enough about photography to comment on that,
but I've been in many fields and the field you got to here,
the sun peeking through,
#4 is what I wish I could have made before you did!
It is just beautiful.
-
I was hoping that the future of Russia is brighter than that ;)
-
These are all great, but especially the first three.
-
I was hoping that the future of Russia is brighter than that ;)
That answers my first question on seeing these gorgeous images. "Where the $*#& IS that?"
#2 is an absolute killer.
-
##1 and 4 are, I think, the best of an excellent bunch. Bravo.
Jeremy
-
Simply stunning. Thank you for sharing and your fresh motivation for getting up early ;)
+1
Harald
-
They're all top-notch. For me, #4 takes the cake. Bravo, Liz!
+1
-
They are all yummy!! Simply delectable.
Rich
-
Fabulous!
Each and every one!
Tony Jay