Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: -Tom- on June 12, 2013, 06:50:42 pm

Title: Couple of car shots (Aventador)
Post by: -Tom- on June 12, 2013, 06:50:42 pm
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7422/9020370294_1658c71b07_c.jpg)

(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5335/9029542050_120f34156d_c.jpg)

This one stopped right in my neighborhood, so I took some shots, no setup no flash, walk and shoot and trying to stay on the low as much as possible. The last one was just vignetted heavily, since I really had no patience to go through removing all the details in the background and try to composite something else instead...so I went for the simple solution :)
Title: Re: Couple of car shots (Aventador)
Post by: nemo295 on June 12, 2013, 11:38:08 pm
DROOL.
Title: Re: Couple of car shots (Aventador)
Post by: Rob C on June 13, 2013, 04:01:37 am
Until I can afford one I shall think of them as obscene.

;-)

Rob C