Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 12, 2013, 03:09:54 pm

Title: shed
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 12, 2013, 03:09:54 pm
In Switzerland. Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: shed
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 12, 2013, 04:08:24 pm
The character of the woodwork seems much more pronounced that the stonework.  Is this a chose you made?
Title: Re: shed
Post by: RSL on June 12, 2013, 04:22:09 pm
Very nice, Jeremy. This kind of thing is my second love.
Title: Re: shed
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 12, 2013, 04:32:04 pm
Agreed!
Title: Re: shed
Post by: Harald L on June 12, 2013, 04:56:59 pm
I like this kind of sheds in the alps and I can't pass them without taking a picture. Perhaps I'd try to carve two pictures from this shot (top and bottom door in square format).

Harald
Title: Re: shed
Post by: wolfnowl on June 12, 2013, 05:02:28 pm
I like this kind of sheds in the alps and I can't pass them without taking a picture. Perhaps I'd try to carve two pictures from this shot (top and bottom door in square format).

Harald

Might be worth looking at - not better, just different.  Very fine as it is.

Mike.
Title: Re: shed
Post by: francois on June 13, 2013, 06:37:23 am
Very nice textures on the rocks and on the weathered wood.