Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on June 12, 2013, 12:32:25 pm
-
Montpelier ... S France 35mm HP5 24mm
-
Sensational!
-
Sensational!
Thanks //// One of those "rare" days out .... without a tripod .... my fastest lens was a 2.8 24mm Nikkor .. still most shots were at about 1/15 to 1/ 6o ... but had fun without carry the cases and iron Gitzo around.
-
I especially like the detail of the cyclist/pedestrian at the point of convergence.
-
I especially like the detail of the cyclist/pedestrian at the point of convergence.
Glad you caught that -- I waited until they were just the right size /angle to keep you focused on the path ... thanks
-
A beautiful lightness to the scene. Wonderful,
-
A classic. But the sweeping job looks hopeless.
-
... I waited until they were just the right size /angle to keep you focused on the path ...
Like music and dance, photography is a realtime art.
-
Lovely shot within a difficult genre.
Rob C
-
Brilliant.
The pedestrian looks like Jesus ( even has an aura ). The roadsweepers cart is bowing.
graeme