Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on June 12, 2013, 11:12:52 am

Title: Locations in and near Toronto
Post by: PeterAit on June 12, 2013, 11:12:52 am
I am here for a week with time on my hands. Any suggestions for good shooting locations?
Title: Re: Locations in and near Toronto
Post by: Schewe on June 12, 2013, 01:05:39 pm
Is there a reason you posted this question here instead of the subforum on locations (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0)?
Title: Re: Locations in and near Toronto
Post by: RFPhotography on June 12, 2013, 01:25:30 pm
I am here for a week with time on my hands. Any suggestions for good shooting locations?

What are you looking to shoot?  Street?  You want a good location for a sunset over the city skyline?  Ain't no landscape opps in the city. 
Title: Re: Locations in and near Toronto
Post by: RobbieV on June 12, 2013, 02:33:08 pm
Most of the places I've found for landscape photography are outside of Toronto (in my opinion). See where MR shoots, for example. The countryside in Burlington, Hamilton, Dundas and Niagara-on-the-lake provide lots of opportunities, depending on how far you're willing to drive.
Title: Re: Locations in and near Toronto
Post by: PeterAit on June 12, 2013, 03:23:25 pm
Is there a reason you posted this question here instead of the subforum on locations (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0)?

Yes, because I am not specifically looking for landscape locations, which the forum you mention seems to be limited to, based on its title.