Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on June 11, 2013, 05:00:01 pm

Title: Entrance of Neethlingshof
Post by: Harald L on June 11, 2013, 05:00:01 pm
I wonder what they've done to force the trees to grow in this manner.
Title: Re: Entrance of Neethlingshof
Post by: nemo295 on June 11, 2013, 06:35:52 pm
The über-crunchy post processing is making my eyes cross, but otherwise I have no complaints about the composition.
Title: Re: Entrance of Neethlingshof
Post by: MattNQ on June 11, 2013, 08:04:53 pm

I don't mind it at all - An interesting and different take on the usual tree lined road scene with neat and tidy trees seemingly planted by an obsessive-compulsive architect turned gardener

It does mess with your head a bit when you stare at it ;D
Title: Re: Entrance of Neethlingshof
Post by: francois on June 12, 2013, 03:59:55 am
I like the leaning tree effect, like arches in some churches.

Well done!
Title: Re: Entrance of Neethlingshof
Post by: Rob C on June 12, 2013, 04:34:34 am
Life in the Vortex?

;-)

Rob C