Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 09, 2013, 10:34:14 am
-
This damsel fly is one of the many denizens of my backyard garden pond. Info: Canon 7D, EF 70-200mm lens, 1/320 sec, f/4.0, ISO 250. Processed with LR 4.4. Thanks for viewing. Comments welcomed. - Bob
-
This damsel fly is one of the many denizens of my backyard garden pond. Info: Canon 7D, EF 70-200mm lens, 1/320 sec, f/4.0, ISO 250. Processed with LR 4.4. Thanks for viewing. Comments welcomed. - Bob
I'd pull down the green/yellow saturation a fair bit. The very bright green dominates the shot, overwhelming the insect.
Jeremy
-
+1
-
I'd pull down the green/yellow saturation a fair bit. The very bright green dominates the shot, overwhelming the insect.
Jeremy
Yes.
-
I greatly appreciate your advice. Here's a second try, with the yellows and greens desaturated. Further comments appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob