Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on June 07, 2013, 11:09:38 pm

Title: Marilyn and her cat
Post by: cjogo on June 07, 2013, 11:09:38 pm
Paris Antiques -- 1989 ... 60mm Hassy >>  4 minute exposure ..
Title: Re: Marilyn and her cat
Post by: francois on June 08, 2013, 09:52:07 am
Big cat for a big star!
Title: Re: Marilyn and her cat
Post by: cjogo on June 08, 2013, 12:09:46 pm
I wonder what that poster would sell for today ?   Great condition then and quite large ...... The cat was just perfect under the Marilyn ...
Title: Re: Marilyn and her cat
Post by: WalterEG on June 09, 2013, 03:35:25 am
Well handled Cjogo!
Title: Re: Marilyn and her cat
Post by: francois on June 09, 2013, 12:34:44 pm
I wonder what that poster would sell for today ?   Great condition then and quite large ......


Who knows maybe some expensive perfume?


The cat was just perfect under the Marilyn ...

I agree!