Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: mdg on June 04, 2013, 07:31:34 am

Title: Indonesia Statue
Post by: mdg on June 04, 2013, 07:31:34 am
Again, your thoughts please (bow)
Title: Re: Indonesia Statue
Post by: David Eckels on June 04, 2013, 08:40:33 am
The sky creates a mystical aura for me that is nicely done. I don't know that the subject by itself is all that interesting to me, but the technical aspects look good to me. Welcome!
Title: Re: Indonesia Statue
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 04, 2013, 03:01:31 pm
The sky creates a mystical aura for me that is nicely done. I don't know that the subject by itself is all that interesting to me, but the technical aspects look good to me. Welcome!
+1.
Title: Re: Indonesia Statue
Post by: RSL on June 04, 2013, 03:39:49 pm
I'm with David and Eric. I see it as a technically competent tourist shot. Nothing wrong with that.
Title: Re: Indonesia Statue
Post by: mdg on June 04, 2013, 11:17:56 pm
Thank you...much appreciated (bow)