Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on June 03, 2013, 03:20:27 pm
-
Top of Lani ...
-
Very nice indeed.
-
Thanks >>> a 35mm >> FUJI 1000 ASA ..cold morning for Hawaii :)
-
surreal scene, well seen and mastered. I really like it. +1
Harald
-
surreal scene, well seen and mastered. I really like it. +1
Harald
+1.
-
That's a lovely tree. Is the wood row in front of the fence really curved like that or is that lens distortion?
Mike.
-
That's a lovely tree. Is the wood row in front of the fence really curved like that or is that lens distortion?
Mike.
Probably just the angle & the road --- I think this lens was a Nikor 105mm not too much distortion on that classic .... ;)
-
Pleasant photo. Hawaii is not always palm trees, blue sky!