Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 31, 2013, 01:30:43 pm
-
spiral
-
From the angle you shot it it's a very organic form--almost like a nautilus. Very nice.
-
I saw a flexible steel pipe with some Aliens accessories on top. Sometimes, not wearing the glasses can take one on mind trips...
Rob C
-
I like it. It's disconcerting, which is good. It made me chuckle, which is also good.
Jeremy
-
+1. Good seeing, Armand.
-
+1. Good seeing, Armand.
+1.
Lovely B&W rendering as well - excellent!
Dave
-
Ditto!
-
From the angle you shot it it's a very organic form--almost like a nautilus. Very nice.
Yes, indeed.
Mike.
-
+1.
Lovely B&W rendering as well - excellent!
Dave
This is more a proof that with a good software (silver effex in this case) you can compensate hardware, as the sensor in the compact Sony that I used is known for anything but great quality.
-
This is more a proof that with a good software (silver effex in this case) you can compensate hardware, as the sensor in the compact Sony that I used is known for anything but great quality.
Yes, but you started with a very good image (and a good eye).
Bravo!