Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Phil Indeblanc on May 28, 2013, 04:22:30 pm
-
I was wondering if there is a way I can "export" or edit" a group of files from LR straight into the Photomerge tool?
This way I don't have to process the files in LR to a folder, then go to Photoshop , then File, then Automate, then PhotoMerge, then uncheck the blend, then Choose the files, then search and scroll to the files, then .......
I need to make me a tall glass of veg/fruit juice to keep my eyes open!
I am able to Export select files direct into another program that handles this for me, but I rather do it in PS, as I will be editing back here anyway.
Even if someone knows how to make a script or something for this, would like to hear.
Thanks!
-
I don't know about Lightroom to Photoshop, but from Bridge you can select RAW files and then in Bridge select Tools > Photoshop > Photomerge and this will go to Photoshop with the Photomerge drop down and the files listed that you want to process. Click OK to run in Auto mode, or select the mode before you click OK.
If you can have Lightroom send the opened files to Photoshop, then select File > Automate > Photomerge and then click to use all opened files to generate the panorama, you don't have to save them to a folder.
-
In Lightroom select the images, right click, choose Edit With, Photomerge.
-
In Lightroom select the images, right click, choose Edit With, Photomerge.
It's a nit, but my Windows LR 4.4 says "Merge to Panorama in Photoshop..."
-
In Lightroom select the images, right click, choose Edit With, Photomerge.
ditto. I use it just about every day. When your finished hit SAVE and (9 times out of ten) it reappears in the LR Catalog. Every once in awhile I have to synchronize the folder and import the merged file.
-
How did I miss that? Worked like a charm!
-
ditto. I use it just about every day. When your finished hit SAVE and (9 times out of ten) it reappears in the LR Catalog. Every once in awhile I have to synchronize the folder and import the merged file.
I find that quite often my panorama photo is too large for the SAVE command to work and I instead have to use the SAVE AS command, saving as a copy and deleting the layers to get the photo down to a size that LR will accept. Then I either export or synchronize to get the photo into my LR folder (I forget which command works -- or either).
-
I find that quite often my panorama photo is too large for the SAVE command to work and I instead have to use the SAVE AS command, saving as a copy and deleting the layers to get the photo down to a size that LR will accept. Then I either export or synchronize to get the photo into my LR folder (I forget which command works -- or either).
I'm not aware of the size limitations of LR. What are they?
-
I'm not aware of the size limitations of LR. What are they?
Kirk: Please see the discussion in this thread I started a few years ago. Regards, Jim
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=59216.msg477906#msg477906
-
65000 pixels wide max.