Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on May 27, 2013, 12:14:48 am

Title: Memorial Day
Post by: cjogo on May 27, 2013, 12:14:48 am
 Normandy Coast -- D DAY ..Orange filter ... 50mm Distagon
Title: Re: Memorial Day
Post by: francois on May 27, 2013, 04:27:55 am
This young tree makes the picture even more moving!
Title: Re: Memorial Day
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 27, 2013, 02:37:17 pm
This young tree makes the picture even more moving!

It does. I do find myself wishing I could see the top of the tree, though. It would complete the scene.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Memorial Day
Post by: cjogo on May 27, 2013, 03:09:46 pm
It does. I do find myself wishing I could see the top of the tree, though. It would complete the scene.

Jeremy

Wish I could had moved back a few feet... but there crosses behind me .. just a narrow walk between the thousands of crosses...no place for a tripod in this sacred grounds >> I moved quickly to the side paths.  I metered the scene before I stepped out ... framed & moved.
Title: Re: Memorial Day
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 28, 2013, 03:41:30 am
Wish I could had moved back a few feet... but there crosses behind me .. just a narrow walk between the thousands of crosses...no place for a tripod in this sacred grounds >> I moved quickly to the side paths.  I metered the scene before I stepped out ... framed & moved.

Fair enough. If only you'd had a camera with a 2x3 aspect ratio and not one of those damned square things  ;) (sorry, Rob C).

Jeremy