Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 25, 2013, 06:37:00 pm

Title: lower antelope 3
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 25, 2013, 06:37:00 pm
This is a rather different approach. I've mixed feelings about it: sometimes it seems to work and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried correlating my feelings with the amount of red wine I've drunk, but without success.

Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: lower antelope 3
Post by: aduke on May 25, 2013, 08:20:57 pm
You might try rotating it 180 degrees :). To me, there is a face in the back wall and the whole image changes when I did that.

I rather like it either way, but can see why you are unsure.

Alan
Title: Re: lower antelope 3
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 25, 2013, 11:26:00 pm
I rather like it because it's different from the usual Lower Antelope fare. But I've only had white wine this evening, so I'm not competent to judge.   ;)

Eric M.

Title: Re: lower antelope 3
Post by: francois on May 27, 2013, 04:33:20 am
I also have mixed feelings… I like it very much but can't help thinking that something is not optimal and I can't find why.
Since red and wine wines don't seem to work, how about a glass of milk (of course, feel free to add your preferred liquid to your milk)?  :D