Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 24, 2013, 12:50:05 pm

Title: bw
Post by: armand on May 24, 2013, 12:50:05 pm
some bw interpretations
Title: Re: bw
Post by: nemo295 on May 24, 2013, 06:16:50 pm
I like the lighting in the first one, but I think #2 shows a better use of shallow DoF.
Title: Re: bw
Post by: francois on May 27, 2013, 04:24:30 am
I like the first two photos. The third one doesn't bring any improvement over the second one, in my opinion.
For photo#1, the dark (black) negative area of the upper left corner is well balanced with the brighter petals of the lower right. The center of the flower seems to be well focused. It's a very pleasing image.

My preference of #2 over #3 mostly centers around the very bright "crown", I like it better than the one of version 3.