Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on May 23, 2013, 07:30:08 am

Title: Leaves on Leaves
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 23, 2013, 07:30:08 am
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5331/8789994076_a11df463fc_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Leaves on Leaves
Post by: francois on May 23, 2013, 09:11:56 am
I like the idea and the image! It's a very graphic image and the weathered wood frames those leaves very elegantly.
Title: Re: Leaves on Leaves
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2013, 09:16:40 am
Well seen!
Title: Re: Leaves on Leaves
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 23, 2013, 01:59:57 pm
Yes, well seen. It's just fractionally off level: I think it would be better rotated just a little clockwise.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Leaves on Leaves
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 23, 2013, 03:33:27 pm
I dinked with it back and forth...level horizonatally or centered vertically..and went with equal spacing side to side setting the center point...in the center. I'll look at it again.