Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on May 22, 2013, 05:21:06 pm

Title: First Light
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 22, 2013, 05:21:06 pm
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5443/8792574220_93ff9756fd_o.jpg)
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: Ed B on May 22, 2013, 10:39:24 pm
Have you tried this in black and white?
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: petermfiore on May 22, 2013, 11:16:28 pm
The color is soft but very necessary. Beautiful color.

Peter
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: Chris Calohan on May 22, 2013, 11:58:50 pm
It's nothing in B&W compared to color...and I am a big B&W fan.
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: francois on May 23, 2013, 08:55:03 am
I like the glow at the top of the lamp. The low saturation works well here…
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2013, 09:21:59 am
As another B&W fan, I agree with Chris. Nice!

Eric M.