Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on May 22, 2013, 06:48:10 am

Title: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: LizardKing on May 22, 2013, 06:48:10 am
1
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/0b/61/7a/01/lg_28046691_079_Y_090713_KodakE100G_001.jpg)

2
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/d9/60/7a/01/lg_28046641_091_Y_090725_KodakE100G_001_.jpg)

3
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/cf/60/7a/01/lg_28046631_640_HB_120601_Velvia50_004.jpg)

4
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/ed/60/7a/01/lg_28046661_386_Y_101109_KodakE100G_01_02P.jpg)

5
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/01/61/7a/01/lg_28046681_336_Y_100925_KodakE100G_03.jpg)

6
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/1f/61/7a/01/lg_28046711_396_Y_110107_KodakE100G_007_00.jpg)

7
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/15/61/7a/01/lg_28046701_729_HB_121012_Velvia50_012.jpg)

8
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/files/3d/61/7a/01/lg_28046741_470b_HB_110812_KodakE100G_06.jpg)
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Tony Jay on May 22, 2013, 07:15:50 am
Lovely muted tones.
Very enjoyable viewing.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: francois on May 22, 2013, 07:49:17 am
Brilliant take on the landscape. I like the foggy and winter atmosphere. Your photos convey peacefulness.
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Rob C on May 22, 2013, 09:52:31 am
Brilliant take on the landscape. I like the foggy and winter atmosphere. Your photos convey peacefulness.



As well as mind-bending SQUARES!

You are doing this on purpose to haunt me with regrets...

;-)

P.S. Keep on haunting - lovely pictures.

Rob C
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: RSL on May 22, 2013, 10:39:46 am
Wonderful stuff, Liz, especially #2. Bravo!
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Riccardo on May 22, 2013, 11:03:21 am
I like them all, especially #3.

Just some comments:

# 1: I find that in this case moon and sky are elements of
distraction: they "steal the show".

# 5: the orange leaves seem to me too much saturated, but maybe it's a right value for print.

# 8 What do you think about a black and white version?
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: RSL on May 22, 2013, 11:07:23 am
# 8 What do you think about a black and white version?

I think it's pretty ho-hum.
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 22, 2013, 01:41:33 pm
Exquisite!
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Iluvmycam on May 22, 2013, 01:48:50 pm
Beautiful!
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 22, 2013, 02:54:40 pm
All lovely, but the light in #2 really stands out.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: LizardKing on May 23, 2013, 04:51:11 am
I like them all, especially #3.

Just some comments:

# 1: I find that in this case moon and sky are elements of
distraction: they "steal the show".

# 5: the orange leaves seem to me too much saturated, but maybe it's a right value for print.

# 8 What do you think about a black and white version?

Thank you and all other people for comments and feedback!
In this case I prefer color picture, I feel you bw version too "heavy", sorry...
Title: Re: Some color pictures, thank you!
Post by: wolfnowl on May 24, 2013, 04:57:09 pm
Wonderful stuff, Liz, especially #2. Bravo!
Yes, the lighting in #2 is exquisite!

Mike.