Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Sanggay on May 15, 2013, 09:57:18 am

Title: Recreational park at a river.
Post by: Sanggay on May 15, 2013, 09:57:18 am
This part of the river is a recreational park built for the locals to spend their time on weekends.
I came here early in the morning to avoid the crowd. I was alone when I shot these photos.

Title: Re: Recreational park at a river.
Post by: wolfnowl on May 16, 2013, 01:40:23 am
Like the composition and 'flow' of the first one; the second two don't do much for me.

Mike.
Title: Re: Recreational park at a river.
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 16, 2013, 09:28:52 am
Like the composition and 'flow' of the first one

Yes, good lines. And a boulder to consider, and a glimmer of light around the corner. Well-seen.