Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: stamper on May 10, 2013, 09:21:32 am
-
I purchased this plug in about 3 years ago and updated it version 2.003 via the Nik site. A free update for registered owners. I have bought a new computer and installed Viveza on the computer via the original disk. Yesterday I went to the Nik site for the upgrade and it doesn't exist anymore. Probably to do with Google buying the collection. I downloaded the collection but the Viveza is the original edition not the upgrade. The upgrade is a substantial enhancement that is worth having. Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution? I did a search on Google and the only sources are the "usual" crack sites and not the update. TIA.
-
I downloaded the Google NIK package and it included Viveza2.
-
I confess to being wrong about this....old age advancing. When I opened the package I could only see some of the sliders and not all of them and I thought that it was the first version. I have now seen the toggle for expanding all of the sliders and viola .... they are all there. I am now happy after spending a couple of hours or more on the "problem" and getting it to work. :)