Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rob C on May 06, 2013, 09:39:24 am
-
http://youtu.be/z1DXcFJSJ10
Rob C
-
http://youtu.be/z1DXcFJSJ10
Rob C
I thought it was Australia…
:D
-
I thought it was Australia…
:D
Kangaroos in full metal jacket?
Rob C
-
Sigh.....another video that I can not view here in Germany......sigh.....pesky royalties..... ;)
-
May look silly, but very useful when parking.
-
I guess it'll remain, only in America - I can't even watch the flick in Germany!!
-
I love low riders. ;D
Sharon
Jeans or cars? :P
Here's what's fun to see lowriders do, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAPNOlzXpz4
-
I'd rather have this skill-set than make pictures.
http://youtu.be/swtHmtZkjWc
Rob C
-
"and of course it shoots fire"
my buddy the ship's captain shaves in a studebaker mirror,
IDK
you see the funniest things if you pay attention.
-
"and of course it shoots fire"
my buddy the ship's captain shaves in a studebaker mirror,
IDK
you see the funniest things if you pay attention.
Looking at those 50s/60s cars, it makes me feel sorry for the United States: so much has been lost. For myself, from a country that never made anything glamourous and affordable, those sorts of cars only showing up in USAAF bases in England and around Prestwick in Scotland, brought a second-hand sense of the American Dream. I had the good fortune to see and travel around in some of those early 50s things when I lived in India - there were more US cars there than British. It was one helluva culture shock coming back to Rovers, Standard Vanguards, Morris and Triumph Mayflowers! The only two that ever even tried were Ford with Zodiac and Zephyr and Vauxhall (GM/Opel)with Cresta. Oh well, we Brits were always supposed to just sit back, shut up and feel grateful for whatever crap we got served up.
And then came Datsun with the 240Z and everything changed. Adios MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey et al.
Sigh.
Rob C