Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on April 30, 2013, 03:12:26 am

Title: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: cjogo on April 30, 2013, 03:12:26 am
  Carrying around the Mamiya RZ in the French Quarter ...
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: francois on April 30, 2013, 04:30:44 am
Superb patterns, I can't really figure out what it is but I like it.
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: David Eckels on April 30, 2013, 07:42:28 am
Fantastic!
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 30, 2013, 10:37:51 am
Superb patterns, I can't really figure out what it is but I like it.
Me too.
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: nemo295 on April 30, 2013, 04:09:50 pm
Interesting geometric abstract. Looks like some kind of trellis. I'm familiar with NOLA's French Quarter. Just out of curiosity, where in the FQ was that?
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: WalterEG on April 30, 2013, 06:16:59 pm
As a foreigner, I looked and saw an abstraction of stars and stripes.
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 30, 2013, 06:23:51 pm
As a hunter for found graphics and abstracts myself, I can certainly appreciate this one.
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: RSL on April 30, 2013, 07:30:51 pm
That's looking. Very nice!
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: cjogo on April 30, 2013, 09:04:46 pm
This was in the early 80's --- trying to remember -- maybe towards Dumaine /St Phillips ..almost to the freeway --- it was a exhibit out front a City Museum ? 
Title: Re: Just walkin' the streets of New Orleans...
Post by: wolfnowl on April 30, 2013, 10:49:28 pm
Well done!

Mike.