Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: smilem on April 21, 2013, 07:18:56 pm

Title: i1iO Glider Ring Replacement and upgrade to ver2
Post by: smilem on April 21, 2013, 07:18:56 pm
Hello, does anyone know what the upgrade for the plastic part cost? Given the fact that i1iO Glider Ring Replacement is:    $115.00 for 2 rings perhaps I not want to know.  ::)

Either way is there somebody who may make ver2 i1iO foot mesurements, and send them to me via PM. Thanks.
Title: Re: i1iO Glider Ring Replacement and upgrade to ver2
Post by: smilem on April 23, 2013, 11:33:51 am
Xrite responded:

"The upgrade of the tabel cannot be done in the field. The device needs to be send to our Service to proceed. The price 449,- Euro. Please fill out the RMA form below if you want to send the device to upgrade it for the new i1 Pro 2."

Sorry X-rite, but I can make the holder myself way cheaper.

If you own the thing and can contribute measurements I would make 3D schematic. PM me.