Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Guilbault on April 20, 2013, 11:45:28 pm

Title: Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Post by: Mike Guilbault on April 20, 2013, 11:45:28 pm
I haven't seen much about this canvas.  Is it even available yet?
Title: Re: Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Post by: davidh202 on April 21, 2013, 09:19:56 pm
Atlex has it
http://www.atlex.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=epson+exhibiton+canvas+natural  
 It's about 15% more expensive than their regular price of the Regular Epson Exhibition Canvas line, and the main sales feature is no OBA's for the more demanding users.

David

Title: Re: Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Post by: Mike Guilbault on April 21, 2013, 09:44:42 pm
Atlex is the only place I've seen it.  It's not even on Epson's site and my local vendor (that gets me everything else Epson) can't seem to find it from any of his suppliers (here in Canada).  That's why I was wondering if anyone has seen/used it. 
Title: Re: Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Post by: Ken Doo on April 21, 2013, 10:00:12 pm
www.itsupplies.com has it.

Oh, wait.  That's Atlex too.   :D
Title: Re: Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Post by: Mike Guilbault on May 23, 2013, 12:08:56 am
I just noticed that ECM Natural is now listed on the Epson website (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Pro/MediaStylusPro9900.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&mediaFor=StylusPro9900) but not sure if it's readily available yet.

Has anyone tried it yet?