Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: gerafotografija on April 06, 2013, 02:06:47 am

Title: Not a landscape
Post by: gerafotografija on April 06, 2013, 02:06:47 am
Although this one is not a landscape, I am hoping to get some feedback on it because it is the first time I think I managed to get something like half a dozen compositional elements exactly where I wanted them, and nailed the focus, exposure, etc. under pressure.

Please let me know if I am deluding myself, or if it is both reasonably well composed and technically well executed (admittedly not a combination that I hit often).

(Side note: this was not captured with my usual OMD, but with a new X20, which is intended as a backup camera -- hopefully the noise level is not obnoxious, if the original 12MP is limited to ~9x12 enlargement or so?)
Title: Re: Not a landscape
Post by: Chairman Bill on April 06, 2013, 07:20:52 am
Looks pretty good to me

BTW, I'd imagine a snowboarding magazine would love it
Title: Re: Not a landscape
Post by: gerafotografija on April 06, 2013, 03:11:00 pm
Thanks!