Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2013, 04:25:04 pm

Title: Yet, One More Stolen Moment
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 25, 2013, 04:25:04 pm
I also have the color original if anyone is interested. For me, it's a toss up as to which I prefer.

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8379/8590273180_b234893fb2_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Yet, One More Stolen Moment
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 26, 2013, 12:16:56 am
Since this is getting no response, perhaps including the color image will instigate something short of a lynching.

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8515/8588723066_1bf83e6270_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Yet, One More Stolen Moment
Post by: francois on March 26, 2013, 06:55:13 am
It's a tough choice and I cannot decide on a favorite. I like both!
Title: Re: Yet, One More Stolen Moment
Post by: David Eckels on March 26, 2013, 10:41:06 am
Since this is getting no response, perhaps including the color image will instigate something short of a lynching.

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8515/8588723066_1bf83e6270_o.jpg)
Patience, my friend! FWIW, I prefer the B/W, but to me, this does not have the surreptitious mood the previous capture had although I still like it.
Title: Re: Yet, One More Stolen Moment
Post by: nemo295 on March 26, 2013, 11:58:54 am
I'm a huge fan of B&W, but I have to go with the color version of this one. The color draws my eye into the photograph, whereas the B&W looks more like a cacophony of light and form. The tans, reds and greens also make a nice color palette.