Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: VidJa on March 24, 2013, 09:59:25 am
-
I'm placing all my new photos in year and event collections but I have a pre LR legacy set of about 30k images that I'm gradually categorizing. One think I can't seem to figure out is how to find all photos in my library that are NOT in a collection. Is that possible?
Cheers Vid
-
This should work:
Create a Smart Collection
Match= None
Collection-Contains- a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
If you have collections which do not contain alpha characters you will need to add them to the list as well.
-
Thanks that worked although it is slow, should have thought of that trick myself :-[. I extended it with numbers 0-9 to account for my year catalogs.